The content on this Eeziads web site is proprietary to Eeziads and only for general information and use. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of legal or other advice, recommendation or arrangement by Eeziads (which includes its divisions, affiliates, joint ventures or departments) or its associated information providers, and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate expert advice should be obtained before making any such decision or using the information for any specific purpose.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error-free or to have originated from a legitimate address in Eeziads as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, created by a non-authorised source, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Eeziads shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly of indirectly, to your receiving of this email. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless the intention to contract has been expressly manifest in this message, this message shall not be construed as a solicitation to contract nor an offer or acceptance of contractual obligations.
This email message is from Eeziads and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender or email Eeziads by reply email, and destroy all copies of the original message. You may not distribute, disseminate or copy this email. Please note that all email within Eeziads is subject to continuous and ad hoc filtering, scrutiny and reporting. This also applies to incoming email.
Before any purported agreement, that has been negotiated either wholly or partly by means of e-mail, shall be considered binding on Eeziads, the following terms and conditions shall apply: An advanced electronic signature, (as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002), of a duly authorized member of the Board of Directors of Eeziads shall be required to be used and attached to any e-mail containing any offer and/or acceptance by Eeziads, as the case may be. Where Eeziads is acting as the offer or, the agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time when and place where the acceptance of the offer was actually received by the Director so acting on behalf of Eeziads, and upon such Director expressly and manually acknowledging receipt of such acceptance. An e-mail shall be considered to have been sent by a Director as aforesaid only if: -the Director sent it personally; or -it was sent by a person who had the required authority to act on behalf of the said Director. If you are a client/supplier any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions contained in any governing agreement.
These terms and conditions shall be for the benefit of Eeziads and may be waived by Eeziads in its discretion.
Promotion of access to information act manual
Prepared in accordance with section 51 of The Promotion of Access to Information Act, Number 2 of 2000 ("the Act"), of the Republic of South Africa
The following terms and conditions apply to all agreements between SA Yellow Business Directory and its clients.
1. The booking/ order form serves as a written contract between the parties that are signatories to the same.
2. The signatory is the duly authorized representative of the client and is mandated to place advertisements on behalf of the client.
3. The agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time and place of written acceptance by a duly authorized employee of the client/advertiser.
4. The agreement shall, commence on the date of signature and remain in force for a period of five (5) years. Thereafter the agreement shall automatically continue for an indefinite period unless notice is given one month prior to the expiry of the initial period.
5. In The absence of a letter of cancellation being submitted by the client, the agreement/contract will automatically continue in the new financial year and the client will be invoiced according to the amount stipulated in the initial agreement/contract.
6. Monthly quotations shall be invoiced as a whole amount, unless specified by the client.
7. All advertising quotations for the Republic of South Africa (RSA) are including VAT.
8. All outstanding accounts will attract an interest fee of 15.5% per annum.
9. All Artwork Material to be sent to SA Yellow Business Directory within five (5) working days date of signing of the booking/order form failing which the advert will be designed according to the Publisher's standards. Cancellations will only be accepted within five (5) working days from date of signature signed on the contract / document sent by a sale representative, failing which the client will be liable for 40% of the total value of the contract.
10. The client and/or its duly authorised representative are responsible for checking the accuracy of advert proofs sent. Failure to notify SA Yellow Business Directory of changes/amendments within five(5) working days from date of advert proof being sent will result in advert being published as is.
If you have any enquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE NOTE :
FREE LISTINGS ARE VALID FOR A PERIOD OF 1 MONTHS ... NO OBLIGATION AND THEREAFTER A STANDARD FEE WILL BE CHARGED IN ADVANCE FOR ALL LISTINGS PER ANNUM ON AGREEMENT THAT IT IS AUTHORISED AND SIGNED.